- This event has passed.
LOVE ISLAND 2021 PARTY
LOVE ISLAND 2021 PARTY
@ Halling Community Centre, 95 High Street, Halling, Rochester, KENT, ME2 1BS
TICKETS INCLUDES: MEET & PHOTO with the celeb & free drink!
DRINKS £1 Each
Pictures will be uploaded 2-4days after the event on a private profile called : wow under’s club.
DOORS OPEN AT 5:30PM, LAST ENTRY 8:00PM AND EVENT FINISHES AT 10PM.
IF YOU BROUGHT A TICKET FOR OUR POSTPONE CALUM EVENT AND DO NOT WANT TO GO THIS EVENT PLEASE CONTACT US FOR A REFUND BY 21ST AUGUST. AFTER THIS DATE NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN.
STRICTLY NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES ON NEW TICKETS.
IMPORTANT: IF YOUR CHILD LOOKS UNDER 12, we now require PROOF OF AGE, Eg picture of passport on phone etc. If your child is under 12 we will contact you on the door. For any concerns Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Dress code :- no caps/hats/full tracksuits, Dress to impress
After placing the booking you will receive a email with a PDF TICKET that has a barcode attached. This email will be received within 1/2 an hour of paying for your ticket. If you have not received this please check your junk/spam mail as some email servers places them as spam. The barcode is your ticket which is needed for entry. No barcode, no entry. This can be either printed out or can be on your phone, but make sure it’s clear and scannable.
PARENTS INFORMATION – PLEASE READ
- We promise to ensure customers feel safe and treated fairly at all times.
- STRICTLY AGES BETWEEN 12-16(no parents allowed in the venue)
- please contact kapomb on the contact us page or directly on Instagram @wowunder18s
- If your child is removed from the premises due to behaviour concerns, refunds/exchanges will not be given and could be bared from future events.
- If an event is cancelled/postponed to a later date all tickets will be transferred over to the new date specified, not refunded.
- We reserve the right to carry out searches on entry to ensure that no banned items are brought into the club – if items are found they will be confiscated.
- If we believe that somebody has consumed alcohol or an illegal substance prior to entering, they will be refused entry.
- Parents are advised to drop and pick their child up outside the venue.